Sponsored by: Lillebaby
Special Thanks to Our AWESOME Cohosts
This giveaway is part of the Bloom Into Baby Event.
Be sure to check out all of the current Bloom Into Baby giveaways in the linky below the Giveaway Tools Form.
#spon #ad The Lillebaby Complete is an all in one baby carrier – allowing you to safely carry your baby facing inward, forward, or on your hip. Forward facing carrying has been widely criticized due to hip dysplasia risk, but the Lillebaby Complete is different. The carrier has a wide leg sitting position with a cup seating surface, so your baby has the proper support even forward facing. While medical communities agree the risk for hip dysplasia ends at six months, you can rest assured your baby is safe and comfortable in the Lillebaby.
Forward facing carrying has several benefits including earlier speech development, earlier learning and visual development, earlier development of social skills, and increased bonding with siblings and family members – all while staying close to mom. Note: Babies should be carried facing inward until they are approximately six months old and have proper head and neck control.
The Lillebaby Complete is one of the most adjustable carriers I’ve ever used. The seat adjusts to accommodate babies from newborn to larger toddlers, keeping baby and mom (or dad!) comfortable. The seat can be widened for older children and there are also stirrups if your child would like additional leg support. During the first few months, the Lillebaby Complete also accommodates a fetal position carry. No matter your child’s age or development you can use the Lillebaby Complete.
Lillebaby Carrying Stages
Stage 1 (newborn to about three months old)
Babywearing during the early months can be a bit challenging. It’s important to remember baby’s head and neck MUST be supported at all times. During this time, use the fetal position or the infant seat position, both inward facing positions.
Stage 2 (about three months to about six months)
Once baby is too big for the fetal position carry, there tends to be a “gap” before they’re ready for the wide seat carrying position. This is where the Lillebaby Complete is different. With the infant seat position, you can gradually adjust the width of the seat as your baby grows. Some babies will be ready sooner than others for the wrap around carrying position. There is no need to rush the wide seat option, all the proper support is within the infant seat position.
Stage 3 (about six months and up)
Once your baby is about six months old, the babywearing options really option up. You can carry baby on your hip, front, or back and even facing forward or inward. And you won’t need a new carrier to do so, the Lillebaby Complete is easy to use in all of those positions.
The Lillebaby Complete is one of the most comfortable carriers I’ve ever used.
Check out some of the amazing comfort features below:
- Padded Connection Strap: Not only is it more comfortable due to be padded, it also makes it easier to locate on your back if you’re putting the Complete on by yourself.
- Deluxe Shoulder Pads: The shoulder pads have over an inch of padding and are three inches wide. Very comfortable.
- Padded Side Straps: Like the connection strap, the side straps are padded keeping you and baby comfortable.
- Lumbar Support and Weight Distribution: The Lillebaby is unique in that it has a (removable) lumbar support. I was skeptical if this would make a difference but it really does make the carrier more comfortable for extended wear. Also, with the wide shoulder straps and lumbar support the weight of your baby is distributed very evenly across your body.
- Wife Padded Waist Belt: The waist strap is very wide, padded, and also promotes even weight distribution.
- Adjustable Cup Seat, Torso, Neck Support, and Sleeping Hood: The seat and torso lengths/widths can be easily adjusted to accommodate your baby’s unique build and growth. The neck support and sleeping hood are also easily adjustable. This is my favorite feature. A carry that accommodates a newborn and large toddler has to be adjustable to really “work” and Lillebaby knows this.
Accessories: Available accessories include teething pads, stirrups, and slipcovers.
Colors: The Lillebaby Complete Organic comes in toffee brown, blue moonlight, and green meadow.
Price: The Lillebaby Complete Organic retails for $135.
One lucky reader will win Lillebaby Complete Organic Baby Carrier (RV $135).
This giveaway is open to the United States only.
This giveaway will begin 12:00am EST May 8 and end 11:59pm EST May 20.
All entries will be verified.
Good luck and thank you for entering!
Don’t stop now! Enter some more Bloom Into Baby Giveaways!
Disclosure: This giveaway is not associated with, affiliated with, endorsed by, sponsored by, or connected to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media platform in any way. Social media outlets are in no way responsible for sponsor prize fulfillment. The sponsor alone is responsible for fulfilling the aforementioned prize. This blog did not receive compensation for posting this giveaway. Your information will not be shared with anyone without your explicit consent. This giveaway event is hosted by Amanda from My Four Littles and Four Littles Media. You can contact Amanda at email@example.com with any questions, concerns, or to see your company featured on a Four Littles Media event.