#spon#ad I love subscription boxes! I love being surprised each month and also discovering so many new products for my children and myself! This is my first box from MommiesFirst and wow am I impressed! MommiesFirst sends a personalized box for each stage of pregnancy and also new mommy boxes up to age 1. Cost is $25/month with longer subscriptions discounted.
MommiesFirst did a fantastic job of including a huge variety of products – making this box an amazing value. This box is a third trimester pregnancy box. One of the most eye-catching things about MommiesFirst is the beautiful presentation. The product insert is pinned together with a baby diaper pin. Just little things like that would make this a beautiful gift! The product insert also includes where to find the item which is perfect for when you find a product you love and need to buy more of! Check out our box below!
List of Items
- Benefit: Dr. Feelgood Skin Refiner ($29) I LOVE this stuff!! You can wear it with or without make up and it’s packed full of vitamins! Benefit Skin Refiner gives your skin a little lift and leaves your face smooth and shine free. Even on those pregnancy days you just don’t feel good – Benefit Cosmetics has you covered!
- FitMom Prenatal Yoga DVD ($18) This DVD is specifically designed to stabilize the joints and ligaments of pregnancy, prevent injury, and prepare your body for your baby’s arrival!
- Novena Organic Beauty Breast Cream ($22) This is perfect for pregnant and nursing mothers. All the body changes that come with pregnancy can be tough to deal with, but the Novena Cream is perfect to keep stretch marks at bay – especially when your milk comes in.
- Pariday TendHer Pillows ($25) Perfect for when your milk shows up and those less than comfortable breastfeeding moments. These pillows can be heated or cooled based on your personal preference and come with “pillowcase” that wick away moisture.
- TheraWise Ac+ Acne Ointment ($16) I don’t know about you, but pregnancy was not nice to my skin! TheraWise is made from natural ingredients and can be used freely 3-5 times a day.
- TheraWise HmR Natural Bio Active Hemorrhoid Ointment ($16) In the product insert, MommiesFirst mentions that while a lot of people are afraid to talk about some of the unmentionable pregnancy issues (ie hemorrhoids) they aren’t afraid to. This is why they included this all natural hemorrhoid treatment perfect for pregnancy and after delivery. They also included something I didn’t know, for those of us who were lucky enough to be spared from this problem, this ointment also removes eye puffiness and wrinkles! Who knew?!
See? I told you MommiesFirst is an amazing value!
That’s a total box value of over $125!
One of the best things about this box is it is full of ways to pamper yourself during pregnancy. I know I was NOT one of those pregnant women who is “glowing” and MommiesFirst is perfect for taking care of yourself during pregnancy and after. MommiesFirst would make a great gift to your friends (or yourself!!!) during pregnancy and the first year.
Giveaway: MommiesFirst is giving one lucky reader a Baby Shower Box (RV $125!!). This giveaway starts 12:00am EST March 20th and ends 11:59pm EST March 26th. All entries will be verified. Good luck and thank you for entering.
Disclosure: This blog is not responsible for sponsor prize fulfillment.