LaLaaLu knocked it out of the park this month as always! By far the most unique subscription box we receive. LaLaaLu never fails to bring me products I would have never found otherwise. If you’d like to learn more about LaLaaLu, you can view our past LaLaaLu reviews here.
LaLaaLu February Kid Box
1. GoGo Squeeze ($3.99) We love squeeze pouches and I was thrilled to see a FULL SIZE PACKAGE included in our box this month! I know I’ve said it before, but I really appreciate that LaLaaLu includes full products.
2. Pons Olive Oil for Kids ($8.95) Very excited about this – olive oil designed for kids. A more mild flavor perfect for introducing kids to the new flavor. Olive oil is something we use regularly with the kids and this one is packaged so nicely. Again, super creative on LaLaaLu’s part!
3. Yum-V’s Probiotics ($.12.99) Probiotics are great, but sometimes they’re just not convenient (like drink powders-just not easy with toddlers and children). These probiotics are low sugar, white chocolate teddy bears!! Perfect for on the go and easy to convince your Littles to give them a try!
4. Oscillococcinum ($13.50) A natural flu remedy, since we all know the FDA doesn’t recommend flu or cold medicines for children under age six. This will temporarily relieve cold or flu symptoms with no side effects and no risk of over dosing.
5. Box Play for Kids ($5) A sticker to add to a box such as a milk carton or egg carton. I love that this teaches children to reuse at a young age and inspires creativity!
Check out LaLaaLu and subscribe today!