Blogging can be intimidating. I know it was for me! What are UMVs?? Alexa rank what? Improving page rank, making connections, pitching sponsors, advertising! I mean, where do you even start? I’m so excited to share an awesome opportunity with you to get you and your blog started off on the right foot. Blogelina offers a 4 week online class: Profitable Blogging for Beginners! And she’s offering this class for FREE!
When you sign up for the class you will receive:
- a 60 page class manual that explains everything you need to know about starting your blog!
- four weekly online classes, Tuesdays from 8pm-9pm. The day after each class the slide presentation and notes will be emailed to you – so even if you miss one you’re still gaining valuable resources! Not only will this be useful to expand your blogging knowledge, but you’ll also be able to network with other bloggers!
- one year of free web hosting. Not sure why this is important? You will know after your class!
Topics covered include:
- how to start your blog
- questions to ask
- choosing a web host
- blog design and why it matters
- ways to monetize your blog
- how to draw visitors to your blog
- and more!
I cannot tell you how valuable a class like this would have been for me and I’m so excited to share it with my readers! Networking with other bloggers alone is an invaluable tool – and this covers that and more! If you’re a new blogger, thinking about blogging, or even an experienced blogger looking for new idea, this class is for you!
Sign up here!