Babies spend such a huge part of their day sleeping, shouldn’t the surface they sleep on be safe for them? Unfortunately most conventional mattresses are loaded with toxic fire retardants and other chemicals, especially those that are imported, according to this test by Chicago Tribune. Thankfully there are many safer options, including the line of U.S. made non-toxic crib mattresses from Sopora.
Our Favorite Features of the Sopora Perfect Crib Mattress: Greenguard: Children & Schools certified for emissions and off-gassing
- Vinyl, PVC, lead, and phthaltes free
- Eco-friendly ultra firm high density foam is 100% renewable
- Fireproof Chemical Additive FREE
- Features new Celliant biologically responsive cover for optimum health, clinically proven to increase oxygen levels in the body
- Advanced CoolGel foam regulates body temperature
- Dust mite and bed bug proof
- Stain and Odor Resistant
- Medical Grade Nylon Fabric Cover, Waterproof
Disclaimer: AnaB Social, Eco-Babyz, and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.